What I do and who I am.

This is stecas_232's Blog
Everithing about my experience 


            Who am I ?

Just someone who is used to make translations from english to french.

I enjoy doing it because it's giving the chance to people who speaks no english to open their heart to others cultures. Following certains rules and try to give a sens in e few words without loosing the meaning it is a hard job.

This is not just a translation, it's also a question to find a way to respect what the actors say in a sentence fast to read.

Even if it is not easy, this is the challange for someone who translate subtitles.

All the movies and dramas in my listing are all legally translated, don't hesitate to come and check my style on www.wiki.com

***

Contact me !

lrstef50@gmail.com 

(   Home   )                     (   Index   )


Comments

Popular posts from this blog